10.16.2018

I LOVE TO LAUGH....

Which means I LOVE being with my brothers and their wives.
It's a laugh a minute and such a wonderfully fun adventure.


We did sealings in the Provo City Center Temple.  It's the first time we have all been in the temple together for a very long time, and it was a wonderful experience to share with my husband, siblings and spouses.
What a wonderful family; I'm so blessed!

This year Shauna got us tickets to the Scarlet Pimpernel; it just moved up into first place on my list of musical theatre.  I can't even begin to describe how delightful, fun, clever, witty this production was.  The costumes, the scenery and the singing were beyond compare!  Broadway couldn't do this any better!
Oh, what fun!

WE just go, go, go until we are all exhausted!


And, of course, there's always FOOD involved.

We had to stop at Sundance and get some Jackson Hole many flavors of soda.
And, of course, Cafe Rio.
I gained weight, in spite of my efforts to not do so.
But, it's always just so FUN!


Until next year, then, dear brothers......

No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!