11.02.2018

What's In a Dream?

..or in other words,

Where is Biblical Joseph when I need him?

Honestly, I have such strange dreams sometimes....it's just rather unsettling.

I think I know the meaning of some of them.

Like, last night, I dreamed we were packing up from a big camping trip or something, and I really needed to use the restroom, but when I went to use it, the lady owner of the property had literally picked up the toilet, and was hauling it away.  I'd never seen someone just pick up a real toilet and carry it in her arms.  But, the meaning of that is very clear....I needed to use the restroom...quite badly.  HA HA.

But, I've also dreamed about my mother quite a lot lately, and I don't help her when she is clearly needing help.  I was up feeling so very sad.

I wonder what meaning dreams have....



Are they just random?

Do they have a deep psychological meaning?

What do you think, Joseph, up in heaven?

No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!