11.18.2018

A Visit From the Gees

Seven children...

All wonderful....

All so happy and all so very good and delightful.

Nathaniel and Jeanine raise them well.

And, even though, after they leave, I need to catch my breath, and rest a minute, I adore these marvelous children.  This is just what the church wants in raising a family.  They have FHE, read their scriptures, sing songs, help each other, have fun, and smile a lot.

I didn't get their picture this time, but I did get one picture of Annabelle who always makes me smile.
IT's hard to see, but she drew a cat on the Boogie Board.  In the background, you must barely see Nathaniel, who is trying to read a book and a couple his other kids.  Little Eliza and maybe Emily.

Such a marvelous family...such a JOY to be around!  Always.

Their cousins are great also.  Here's a picture taken on the Sunday of General Conference when all 11 of the kids were around:  Now that was crazy time.  But so much FUN!

Grant, aven, Hyrum showing his card tricks, Emma, Adaline, Annabelle, and Marriner.
But, where are the other five?  HA HA.

No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!