9.27.2019

To Dream the Impossible Dream


In 1995, RAH and I went to Israel.  It was just an amazing experience.

BUT, I had not had the time to prepare, study, focus, understand, etc.  And, I ALWAYS wanted to return.

And, now, we are going AGAIN in just a few days.  I'm very excited.  We have started packing, planning, preparing, etc.

Most importantly, I have been studying, reading, watching videos, learning.

The thing is, it's all information that by just going to church regularly, most people would already know the material; geography, history, etc.  But, man, I just haven't been present, I guess.

I look a lot older; RAH still looks great, as always.  And, it's going to be a challenge to not be able to take my daily nap.....YIKES!

But, I'm so grateful for this opportunity.

Israel and Jordan, Here we COME!

No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!