2.19.2020

From the Past......the WAY Past!



 A couple of months ago, my sister-in-law, Libby Gee, gave us all a copy of the slides from my parents' years in Germany.  It's so fun to look at them and think...wow!  we actually did that!

I have so Few memories of my two years there; Kaey has a few memories, but pictures don't lie.  So, it must be true.

WE WERE THERE!

My dad and mom were so brave to go to an enemy country so soon after a World War.  I am so amazed at their courage; it must have been a little intimidating and frightening for both of them.

And, I just wish I had asked them so many more questions.  It's ironic, really, because I ask people so many questions.  Why didn't I ask my own parents more questions?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

1 comment:

Laurence Gee said...

Thanks for sharing those photos. I hope you put them on Family Tree.

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!