2.01.2020

Peeves that are Petty

Red light.

All lanes of traffic have cars in them, stopped obviously by the red light.

No one can move.



And from somewhere one lane over and behind, came a HONK.

REALLY?  And, who in the heck is supposed to go forward, or move over, or ANYTHING?!

I find that so obnoxious and curious?  What was the lady supposed to do that was in front of the honking truck?  There was literally NOTHING she could do.

So, that honk annoyed me.

I don't like horns honking under any circumstances in traffic.  No one can distinguish who the honk is for, why they are honking?  And, if it's for someone to speed up, what does the speeder gain?  Thirty seconds?

So, there you have it; one of my big pet peeves.  Honking cars in traffic and now, that I think of it, how about tail gaters?




No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!