8.12.2020

A Keeper of Secrets

 


Last week, our neighbors told us something personal.  They asked us not to tell anyone.

We won't.  
Today I went to minister to my sisters.  (Comp is out of town.)  

I asked LA how she was doing during Covid.  She told me something in confidence that was so hard to hear about.  I promised her I won't tell anyone.

Next was DC; she had just had a very difficult thing happen in her life moments before; 
my heart hurt for her and those involved.

Earlier in the month, GK, told me about some situations in her family.  
It's not my place to tell anyone about what is happening.

I CAN keep a secret.  And, I WILL.

But, I'm so very sorry for the pain people face in their lives as they carry these burdens with them.




No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!