1.07.2021

I Am in a State of Shock!

 Horrifying, unbelievable, disgusting, and a host of other negative phrases describe what happened in our beloved country yesterday, as hundreds of protestors to the election of Biden, stormed the Capitol.  They did acts of maliciousness and destruction.  One person was killed by capital police; three others died, perhaps from underlying health conditions.


Capitol secured after assault from Trump supporters

Trump Told Crowd ‘You Will Never Take Back Our Country With Weakness’

As Congress prepared to certify the victory of his successor, President Trump railed against the election and helped set in motion hours of violence.


And, I blame our egotistical, narcissistic, maniacal president.  Wherever he goes, he incites riotous behaviours, which he never condemns, rather encourages it.

He has sown more hate in his four years than any other American leader in the history of our country.

So often I wonder, HOW IN THE WORLD DID HE GET ELECTED?

I will always be proud of the fact that I did not vote for him in either election, even though I generally vote Republican.  

Hopefully, life after a new president will be more peaceful.  I'm not for Biden, but I am for stability and calm after a tumultuous four years.  

And, I will pray for healing in our beloved country.  I love America.  And, hope this was only a hiccup in its long glorious history.

No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!