1.23.2023

Donation Time



I recently donated these items to Switch Point.....

I didn't really think my family would be interested and truthfully, I thought some little Hispanic family would love to get these lovely little items.  

They are new.  

They took lots of hours to crochet; so I hope they make some new parents very happy!

Here's the thing about EVERY SINGLE thing I do; it has flaws, mistakes.  I'm not like Jenni and Kristi and my mom; they make sure everything is absolutely PErFECT....That's not me, and it makes me sad when I give away a card that has flaws.  Kristi would never do that.  

But, it is what it is, and they are gone now!

Also, I gave away a new skein of yarn yesterday to the cutest little girl in our ward.  She was happy to get it and I was happy to give it to her.  She's been teaching herself to crochet and the yard in perfect for making little dishcloths.  

So, crochet away, Miss Brooklyn!
 

No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!