1.28.2023

The Worth of a Soul

 It's been one week since Loretta turned on me.

It's been a difficult week.

I'm finally coming to terms with it all.  I feel a sort of measure of peace because I know God will always stay constant.  And, HE will always love me.

I will take accountability for what happened.  And, I told Loretta I was sorry, but she is unwilling to talk about it, so it must have hurt her very badly, for which I feel sad.

I'll go on living my life, content with what I have.  I will always miss the friendship we shared with Mike and Loretta, but she is not interested in rekindling the friendship.  I'm still not so sure what I did wrong, but I'll just move on and be grateful for life and other friends and family.

No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!