1.08.2023

Passing Judgment ...

 ..or when will i ever learn?

So, recently I visited a family member whose house I had never been to.  It was cluttered and messy and just disorganized; it made me a little uncomfortable.

I happened to mention that to another family member and immediately wished I had NOT SAID ANYTHing.  It was snarky and unkind.  And, I felt bad.

BUT, even worse is what happened two days later.  In which I discovered something much more gross in my own home.

WEEVIL, crawling all over in a drawer that housed office supplies.  Imagine my horror at finding it, and then thinking back to my comment about her home being little cluttered; with three children, I might add.

BUT I HAD WORMS, in a drawer that I used nearly every day, and hadn't seen them crawling around at the bottom of the little plastic container.  

I HAD THE BEAM, she had the teeny mote.

WHEN WILL I EVER LEARN?!?!?!?!??!?!


No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!