God answered a prayer I had recently. IT almost makes me chuckle. But, I am so grateful.
Here's how it played out. Allen was kicked off Amazon, so he couldn't make his puzzle books any more.
It has put him in a funk. And, left him rudderless. NO hobby or something to do each day. Pretty sad to see that. I"ve been praying that Allen would find a hobby, something to fill his days. But, I was hoping it would be meaningful.. He decided last week to work on a book he had previously written. It has kept him occupied, busy, engaged and it's very meaningful, in my opinion. (I had actually suggested he write another history book about an early pioneer!)
THANK YOU, Heavenly Father, for answering again one of my many pleas to you.
Also, just a little thought I had recently.
Many many years ago, Sister Johnson called faithfully EVEry MONTH to record our temple attendance. The answer was almost always the same - DIDN'T GO. (Too far, too busy, too far, too busy, HAHA!)
Now, I wish she would be calling because I try to go every week. It has been glorious to have a temple so near by. To have Allen go with me. To take Gigi once a month. I do love going to the Red Cliffs Temple. I feel like I am learning so much. I'm grateful.
If you are in heaven looking down, Sister Johnson, the answer is, YES, I went to the temple!
No comments:
Post a Comment