10.12.2011

Just My Style

It certainly wouldn't appeal to everyone.

But, it fits us perfectly....

Sometimes there are very specific items to see, but oftentimes there is no agenda; just day by day play it by ear. 

Usually, there is no hurry...we can take our time.

We wing it, and that works for both of us.

So, yesterday when we were headed one place, and accidentally found another, it was sheer delight and oh, so fun.

(Lowcountry Lawyer)

I absolutely LOVE this picture of a Southern lawyer....it has so much character.

And, so while we were headed to a display celebrating the 400th anniversary of the King James Bible, we came upon a faculty art show, and I'm so glad we did!

1 comment:

Nat said...

I Looooovvvvve that picture. I'm so glad that sticking to your non-agenda allowed you to see this gem.

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!