11.05.2011

It's the LITTLE Things....

that make a difference.

And, these are little.

We hardly ever pay any attention to them, but we use them on a daily basis and rely heavily on them.

We don't often think of them...UNTIL we injure one.

And they would be.....(drum roll here!)

T.O.E.S.

And, mine are reminding me just how important these little things are!

I stubbed my two little end toes on the right foot three weeks ago, and they are still killing me EVERY step!  OUCH!  I just keep thinking they will have to get better soon.

So, here's the deal, along with my plantar fasciitis, arthritis, and stubbed toes, my right foot is in A LOT of pain.

Okay, I won't just take them so much for granted any more. 

1 comment:

Mrs. Olsen said...

don't want to be a downer...but my sister stubbed/broke a toe this summer. the doc told her it would take a full 4-6 months to completely heal. I hope it doesn't take you that long!

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!