4.12.2014

Happy Birthday to the Man Who Taught Me Love

I often talk about my father;

he's practically perfect in every way.

I don't really have much more that I can say about my dad on this his birthday,
other than to say that I feel so incredibly blessed to have been a part of his family.

He was:

gentle,
caring,
good,
generous,
kind-hearted,
intelligent,
and so good to his wife and his four kids.

I miss him.

Happy Birthday, Dad!

Merrill sang in a quartet for many many years.  I once met a lady who didn't know my father personally at all, but she wanted him to sing at her funeral.  I'd be wealthy if I had 100 dollars for every event he graciously sang at.  But, oh, he did love singing in the quartet.

No comments:

Birthday Week with the GIRLS! IN Other Words; FUN TIMES in Santa Fe, New Mexico!

  Not in the right order, but whatever the order, it was SO FUN!  Just a great time.