4.14.2017

Feeling the Love of a Heavenly Father

Over the last several months, I have been praying for some things.

Some were specific, some were general.

Last week, as i was riding into town to go exercise, it was like a baseball hit me over the head saying,

"You've had those answers to your prayers, and you haven't even bothered to thank Heavenly Father!"

What a crystal clear knock on the head and moment that was.

I began thinking my Heavenly Father quite profusely that morning, and I do so now.

Thank you for the answers to my prayers for our daughter .....

Thank you for the answers to my prayers for our son.....

Thank you for the answers to my prayers for my dear brother, who is recovering so miraculously and well.

I an so grateful for so many things.

Easter,
Prayer,
A Loving Heavenly Father,
A Husband.

I give my great thanks to GOD, for the many blessings I have.

No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!