4.08.2017

One of the Most Difficult...

Covenants for me is...

BEAR ONE ANOTHER'S BURDENS!

I always want happiness for others.

And, I don't really like to hear the stories of others and their sorrows and pains.

Not because I'm insensitive, but because I take them so much to heart.  And live with them and feel it and can do nothing.

Sometimes I am overwhelmed when hearing the stories of my own family members - I hate to hear them be in pain because then I am in pain.

I'm learning how to handle it better and to turn to the Savior, but it's something I still need to learn how to do better.

I look forward to the day when this scripture is fulfilled: Revelation 21:4.....

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.




No comments:

Birthday Week with the GIRLS! IN Other Words; FUN TIMES in Santa Fe, New Mexico!

  Not in the right order, but whatever the order, it was SO FUN!  Just a great time.