12.04.2017

Sorrow That The Eye Can't See

They look like any normal family.

They smile, they have fun, they laugh, they go to church, the children go to school, and he goes to work.

But there is great sorrow in the depths and hearts of that family.

One child suffers from debilitating depression; he is young and wants to die.

Another child has huge anger issues.  He is just a young child and is out of control.

I know this family well, and my heart aches for them.

I don't know how to help, but they need help.  The mother is emotionally worn out and the father is struggling to know how to help everyone in his family.

I need the comfort of the Holy Ghost, badly; as do they.

Sometimes life can be complicated and challenging.

But, for me, I must continue to look for the beautiful and the good!


No comments:

Grandkids...How I LOVE Them!

 Lola Halsey - one year old birthday!