9.25.2018

A Story About Nails....

Finger nails, that is.....

Three of my close friends get their nails done on a regular basis.

They always look so classy and well kept.

Now, I've had my fingernails done before, but it was a couple of years ago, and I forgot something.

I DON'T LIKE THEM LONG AND SQUARED OFF.

I can't type, open things, etc.

Plus they drive me a little crazy; in fact, this sounds crazy, but I get claustrophobia with them on!

But, I forgot all that.

So a week ago, I went to get my nails done - French tips.

EXPENSIVE.

Oh, they looked so lovely.

But, the first day, they hurt.....

The second day they were annoying, and they just got even more so.

So, last night, I clipped them off.


Man, does it feel good to have my almost-regular fingernails back.  
Now, I just have to remember.

NO MORE NAILS FOR ME!

No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!