6.22.2020

I Had a Dream....

...but it wasn't nearly as inspiring as Dr. Martin Luther King's dream.

I do, in fact, frequently have this dream, or something vaguely similar.

It's unsettling.

In the dream, I have a big school project due, but I'm running out of time.  In part of the dream last night, I didn't even bother to turn one of my projects in.  I just skipped doing it, and went on to the next semester.  I was embarrassed to see the teacher.

Also, last night, I was looking at other projects in hopes of getting an idea and I was anxious to get home and have my mother help me.  TIME was not on my side.  I had such a hurried feeling, but didn't know where or how to start.

Oh, dreams, when will I stop dreaming about

SCHOOL?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!