4.27.2021

Eating Healthy

 It's undeniable.

People say, it's not really so, but it is...

IT IS EXPENSIVE TO EAT HEALTHY FOOD!

WE are both trying very hard to eat whole, plant-based foods.  (I'm working on it a little better than RAH, but he's also going along with it.)

I've had some stomach issues for quite a long while, and I need to figure out what is going on and what is wrong.  Believe me, I've tried a lot of things, had many tests, etc.  But, still struggling.  So, according to books and podcasts I will be healed by eating whole, plant-based foods.  






Good deal.

I just didn't expect our food bill to go up so high.  Which it has.  But, it's okay, if it works in the end.  Of course, it will be fantastic if it works!  

It's interesting, however, that even in this world of good foods, there is discrepancy about what is really healthy.  For example, should I eat bananas?  Or kidney beans?  Some say no, you shouldn't.  Should I eat brazil nuts?  Aren't they okay?  According to some, they are not.  It's confusing....but I'll muddle through and just keep trying.

And be grateful for the amazing world of natural food that God created.


No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!