4.26.2021

Life Moving Forward

 

It's hard to see, but there is a little tiny hummingbird nest in its beginning stages.  It was fun last year, but we decided - not again this year.  The little mother left our patio a BIG MESS.  So to deter it from building another nest, Allen put a baggie over the bolt.  Meaning the twigs would just slide off; it worked.  Bye, bye, Whirley, you'll easily be able to find another tree or nesting place.
First day back at the gym.
I love this design that I totally copied from Loretta.  We were invited to a new friend's home and I sent this to them to say thank you.

Oh my goodness; such beauty in our back yard.

Delicious, healthy salad from Chuck-a-Rama.  Trying to hard to eat wealthy.

The drawing of the project is not as fun as the coloring and shading; that's the part I really love to do.

Sunday night at the Hackworth home.  Jenni and I get together to work on a crochet project;
it's been a really fun thing.  Man, she's so talented.

I need some words, but WHAT?

I love it when these Hackworth men come visit; even for a very short time.

HA AHA...Running up Forest Gump Hill.  

New coat from Costco.  I am really liking this.

No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!