8.26.2009

My Laugh for the Day

Overstock.com - several months ago:




I thought it was very attractive. I like how it looks on our bed.

Allen, however, has made several comments on the number of pillows;
(there are nine)
why so many?
what's the purpose of all the pillows?
are they all necessary?

So, usually when he makes the bed, he only puts one or two pillows back on the bed and leaves the rest on the floor or dresser.

Today, however, he was feeling particularly helpful and sweet,

so when I stepped out of the shower

here's how I found the bed made:



Please notice: every pillow was used and put back on the bed!

Ahhh, LOVE!

3 comments:

Ms. Fish said...

That's hilarious! I'm glad you too find it funny instead of getting mad.

Ms. Fish said...

Ps: thanks for changing it so we don't have to sign in to comment.

Mrs. Olsen said...

Ha! If he's like most men, he probably didn't even notice he did it "wrong". Was he trying to be funny? Cause I'm laughing...

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!