2.12.2012

The Meeting

It was just one of those meetings where you feel so uplifted and hopeful and positive.

I loved it.

Thank you to:

Bishop Forbes;  your talk about your father and your go-cart in the parade was tender and poignant.

President Ricks: I've always loved your great sense of humor...your very short talk on HOPE was inspiring and gave me hope for so many things.

President Topham;  your talk gave me goosebumps.  You told about the 13 year old boy who died suddenly and how his parents came to see you in the hospital shortly after the funeral.  In spite of their overwhelming grief, they were thinking of you and your recovery....wow, such charity.

I am often filled with gratitude for marvelous Sabbath experiences.

No comments:

Grandkids...How I LOVE Them!

 Lola Halsey - one year old birthday!