3.23.2012

The Perfect Couple

How do you find the perfect mate?



I don't know the answer to that question, but I do know it's a study in human relationships to see couples interact and to see their relationships at work.... .

I love being around C & B.  They are so pleasant to each other.  They are so supportive and positive with each other.  They are totally in love after 15 years and 4 kids.  They are each other's best friend and they build each other up.  It's so fun to see them in church as they share little secret looks and smiles.  They laugh easily and just enjoy being together.

As a direct contrast, my next-door neighbors, B & B are very hard to be around.  They are mean to each other; saying very negative and quarrelsome things to each other.  They say such derogative statements to one another.  I always wonder why they married each other.

I think it says a lot about people about how they treat the ones the closest to them.




No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!