4.12.2013

Happy Birthday to a GREAT, GREAT Man!

My dad.

He died in 2006; it's amazing how much I still miss him and think of him.

Back row: Merrill, RAH, Preston, Gavin (my three brothers and husband)
Front Row: Loni with Justin on lap, Merrill with Jeremy on lap, Dorothy with Jenni)
BTW, this is early photoshopping at its finest; my two brothers on the end were not actually there, so someone, MOI perhaps, cut out a picture of them from another source and glued it onto this one.

He loved his family, and they loved him.  My brothers and I often talk of the idyllic childhood we had under the guidance and love of my parents.

He was a great, great man, and I'm eternally grateful that I was his one lucky daughter.

Happy Birthday, dad, to a man without equal.

1 comment:

Laurence Gee said...

Nice family photo of beautiful people. You are indeed rich.

Grandkids...How I LOVE Them!

 Lola Halsey - one year old birthday!