4.05.2013

Going Paperless


On my desk this morning:

2 genealogy sheets
photos from my parent's never-ending photos that I am scanning in(one of these is very significant as it shows the Nuremburg Trial Bench in German in1948, but my father is not in the picture)
my finance ledger
3 folders with genealogy sheets that I am going through
conference packets for my visiting teaching sisters 
a receipt from Chick-fil-a to enter in the computer to get a free chicken sandwich

Ha, it just makes me smile and think of Sharon.

For you see, Sharon would NEVER have this stuff - any of it.  And, it always makes me wonder...

HOW DOES SHE DO IT?  How does she go totally paperless?  I think I want it.

I'm responsible for lots of tree loss in my lifetime...sad to say.


No comments:

Grandkids...How I LOVE Them!

 Lola Halsey - one year old birthday!