4.08.2013

Lunch with the WOWZA Sisters

Sometimes you meet someone and you just say...

WOWZA!

That's what I said when I met Janet a few years ago.

Then, on Friday, April 5, I met her sister, Linda,  from Kansas, and I said,

WOWZA again!



Oh, my goodness.  Two incredibly awesome W.O.W.Z.A. women.

Two women of strength, character, goodness, a sense of adventure AND fun.

Thanks, Janet for thinking of me and inviting me to lunch and to meet your sister.

I am totally inspired by you both.

1 comment:

Linda McCowan said...

It takes a WOWZA to recognize a WOWZA!! You seem to be the type that gives more than she takes, and that is a wonderful characteristic for anyone. So...WOWZA back at ya. L.Mc/

Birthday Week with the GIRLS! IN Other Words; FUN TIMES in Santa Fe, New Mexico!

  Not in the right order, but whatever the order, it was SO FUN!  Just a great time.