4.04.2013

Where There Are Women There is Drama!

My missionary niece wrote in her weekly letter home that the previous week had been filled with the most drama she had ever encountered in her life.  The sister missionaries were involved in arguments, fights, disagreements, etc.  It was very emotional for her.

Elder Larkin told me last week that when he was a young missionary, the Elders in his mission didn't want the sisters in their district: too emotional and way too much drama.  He told an amazing story about one sister who just stirred up the entire mission with her emotions and drama.

Today, M told me about a fight she had with a senior sister missionary this morning at the LDS Employment Center.  (I don't go to the center on Thursdays, so sad to say, I missed the entire thing!)  Imagine,   age 60 - or over -  and we women still have the drama!

I'm curious to know what heaven will be like - IF there will be any women who can make it there!

Elder Larkin, Elder and Sister Tripp, Elder and Sister Peterson in morning prayer meeting

Elder Peterson, Elder Bryd, Sister Feyh. Sister McMichael getting ready to sing

Hard to believe any one of these would be involved in drama?!?!??!?  Right?

Anyway, I love all these good, good people; they have so enriched my life.

Thank you, Heavenly Father, for the good good people at the LDS Employment Center.

No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!