10.24.2014

THANK YOU!

Just two little words.



Words that can mean a lot.

Words that show a person has appreciation.

Words that, Unfortunately, so many people forget to say.

And, here's the sad part....which doesn't speak very highly of me.

But, when I give, share, make, sacrifice, and I don't hear those

two little words.....

I'm not very eager to share again.

And, maybe that makes me not very good-hearted either.

I hope I always remember to say

THANK YOU.

Because I have lots to be thankful for.

And, I hope that I don't let the lack of someone saying those two little words to me, influence my treatment of them.

I don't want to be as closed as they seem to be.

So, I guess I need to learn a few things too...as always.


No comments:

Birthday Week with the GIRLS! IN Other Words; FUN TIMES in Santa Fe, New Mexico!

  Not in the right order, but whatever the order, it was SO FUN!  Just a great time.