11.17.2019

Beds I Have Slept in Lately

 Here we are in the Airport at Tel Aviv, Israel.  We borrowed the camp gear from Jenni and Brent.  I did get a little sleep in this interesting arrangement.  The lights were on all night and people were speaking downstairs, and once in awhile someone walked by where we were laying down....I hesitate to say sleeping!  But, it worked better than sitting in a chair.  And, we could stretch out!

This is our blow-up bed.  It's set up in our garage.  RAH and I used it for two nights while my brothers were visiting here.  It worked out great.  The first night, I was a little cold, so we got an extra blanket for the next night and it was quite cozy.  On the third night, we slept in the bed vacated by Kaey and Shauna, who had to leave early.
I am grateful for my own new king size bed, but I can get along other places if I need to!

No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!