11.05.2019

Time With My Brothers...

...is always FUN,

What a great movie to share with mia familia!

We might not have been sitting together, but we thrilled together at this marvelous production.

Gotta enjoy Snow Canyon with a great short walk thru its beautiful walls.


INSPIRING:

Temple sealings just one week before this temple closes for two years.  I just kept thinking about my parents and how thrilled they would be to see us all tother doing dealings.  It was a beautiful experience for me.


and HAPPY

Well, of course, a large part of getting tother is eating together.  we ALL LOVE FOOD.  Here we are in the temple cafeteria after doing family name dealings.  Notice all the people who are eating salad.  Oh, those healthy eaters.
Celebrating the birthday Girl!
Well, look who was at Tuacahn the same night we were!  So FUN!  Cab you tell it was VERY cold?
Sometimes it seems like all we do is EAT!  HA HA...bring it on!
Time for a party, with cake and Dot's Pretzels!

One of the really great things we did this gathering was to look at photos the Libby had digitized.
These are all slides from my parents' time in Germany during 1946-1947.
What fun memories, and what great laughs we had as we looked at these very old slides together.







Lately, I've heard about some dysfunctional families.  SAD stuff.  But, I'm so grateful for my siblings and the love we share.  I feel the same way about my inlaws.  It is a blessing I hope I never take for granted.

No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!