12.24.2011

A Visitor Better Than Santa!

.

Oh, I love my family and I love it when family gets together...nothing like it in the world....

so it was a fun surprise when my youngest brother from Texas/Michigan said he was dropping in for a short visit.

 He was in Las Vegas meeting up with some of his children, and he and his awesome wife drove up to say hello.  Oh, I love that guy; he's Mr. Personality - Mr. Nice Guy....and he genuinely is.

Three of his children, one daughter-in-law, a nephew and family from Boulder City, and Jenni, joined in the fun.  Oh, I LOVE my family!

Thank you, Heavenly Father, for the gift of family; I'm grateful.

we sang, laughed, ate, told stories, sang some more, and then POOF, it was time for everyone to depart...

1 comment:

KRose said...

O man jealous. What a fun fun surprise. I love those guys too. Dad- nice sweater!! Looking sharp.

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!