12.03.2011

You've Got Mail!

From Jayring:
How is it going? It has been a long long time since our farewell in 4th July. Eileen and I, and all of my classmates are missing you so much. We also went for a trip to Fenghuang, a beautiful old town in Hunan Province. We came across a foreign couple in the trip. I remembered your word clearly in mind, which is always be brave to talk to foreigners. So we volunteered to be the translator for the guide. It was a wonderful memory. :)

From Valdis:

dear Lingling
how are u in usa? best sincere to u ~~~
when do you come back to china? i hope u will have a happy life with your sons ,daughters and grandsons , granddaughters.hahaha... any way , keep happy everyday.
 
I do love hearing from my former students...oh, they are so wonderful. 
 
I love and miss them!
 

1 comment:

Ms. Fish said...

so sweet. what an impact you made in those student's lives. If one takes the time to write, think how many others there are that don't mention it but were influenced by you.

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!