4.17.2012

Motivation

What motivates us to do things?

What really changes behavior?

Recently, I visited Donna in her lovely home.  It's just incredible...there is not a paper out of place, not anything amiss on the counter tops.  It's just an amazing show piece of a home; beautiful furniture, elegant design.

I told someone that Donna could have people stop by for a home tour in ten minutes and she wouldn't have to do anything to get ready!

Even her basement is incredibly decorated like something you would see in a magazine.

While her decorating style is not my style, it's so perfect for HER.

But, decorations and furniture aside, being in her home twice in the past week, motivated me to want to get better organized and stay tidier.

So, I worked yesterday to have things more streamlined looking.

Cleaning out some items felt darn good!

1 comment:

Laurence Gee said...

I am clean enough to be happy and believe that a clean desk is the sign of an freizied mind.

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!