4.19.2012

Problems? I'll Keep My Own!

Friends:

Brent M was recently put in a mental hospital.

Sylvia has spent 18 years in a wheelchair.

Martha's business is failing and she may lose her home; at age 70, she is worried about an income.

Ethan is on dialysis 3 times a week, and suffers from debilitating diabetes.

Roger's daughter has disavowed her parents and has no contact.  They are heartbroken.

Laura has become bitter towards the church after an incident involving her family.

Pam suffers from back pain and is hooked on pain pills from a lifetime of unrelenting pain from a twisted spine.

Melvin has total hearing loss; he cannot hear anything at all.

Okay, enough already!

But, it makes me realize, that I will just stick to my own set of problems.

I'll be grateful for my own life right now.

I don't think the grass is always greener!










No comments:

Birthday Week with the GIRLS! IN Other Words; FUN TIMES in Santa Fe, New Mexico!

  Not in the right order, but whatever the order, it was SO FUN!  Just a great time.