4.13.2012

The Disease



First of all, it appears to be genetic.

It can be dangerous, but I wouldn't exactly say fatal.

I inherited it from my father.

It has no scientific name, but I call it GADGITITIS.

Gadgets and new-fangled gizmos are absolute must-haves.

Budgets go by the wayside when the disease strikes.  A tic begins to form in the face and becomes a full-blown body shaking ere long, or at least until the gizmo is in hand.

Cords, plugs, electrical outlets strew the office of the person afflicted.  An entire suitcase is needed when going on even the smallest of trips.  

It is a serious serious disease and, as of yet, there is no known cure; except to purchase the latest and greatest.

Spouses must be a special breed to allow the disease to run its course.

Sometimes it can be unnerving, as the learning curve for new apps, programs, gadgets, gizmos is always steep.

Oh, I have it bad.



2 comments:

jeremy said...

How is that new Apple TV working out?

LGH said...

Love it!

Grandkids...How I LOVE Them!

 Lola Halsey - one year old birthday!