5.17.2012

Gotta Have These in the Kitchen!

I use my Blendtec EVERY day.  It is awesome and makes great fruit smoothies, as well as fabulous green smoothies.  It is about 6 months old, and looks like it is about ten years old.  I hope it never dies.





I  have a very simple bread toaster.  But, it gets used every 
morning for breakfast to toast English muffins 
or whole-wheat toast.  I NEED a toaster.  
When we were in China, it was so hard to find a toaster.  
I asked all around and finally was told about 
a big store way downtown where I could likely get one.  
A toaster is a necessity.  

Okay, so this next one is not used every day, but it certainly gets used - a lot:


I love this wheat grinder....it's fast, noisy, and great!
I use it about every two weeks to grind wheat for bread...I love this little handy, dandy machine.
Okay, so the blender is long gone, but the bread mixer lives on.....

I love this little work house.  Between the two of us, we can turn out a mean batch of whole-wheat bread; light, tasty, and healthy.

Sometimes I think of Grandmothers  slaving in the kitchen.

I gotta say, "I'm glad I'm living today."

Because I do love my kitchen gadgets.




1 comment:

Ms. Fish said...

I can't believe your blender is 6 months old. seems like you just got it!

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!