6.02.2012

The Clothes Closet

What do you do for fun?

Apparently, Barbara shops.

She and her husband make good money in their retirement (he told me the amount.)

They love to gamble at Mesquite.

She loves to shop for clothes at a department store there called BEALLS....and other places too like Dillards, Penneys, etc....

But, here's the ironic thing...

recently her husband had me look in her closet (with Barbara in tow):

Her closet was a large, spacious walk-in closet.

IT WAS FILLED- STUFFED - FULL OF NEW CLOTHES THAT HAD NEVER BEEN WORN...TAGS STILL DANGLING FROM THEM!

It was humorous...made me laugh out loud.

Normally, Bill doesn't care if she shops, but he told me that day he has given her instructions; no more new clothes.

We'll see....we'll see.

No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!