7.20.2013

Scattered!

I'm always a tinge envious of families who live close by to each other:

Sunday get togethers, pool parties, 4th of July barbecues, game nights, grandkid sleep-overs.

Oh, yes, sounds idyllic, but, alas, tis not to be for MOI!

Our five and their many posterity are scattered; now more than ever with the recent move of our daughter from 25 minutes away to 8 hours away.

So, here's where they all live;

and IT'S ALL TOO FAR AWAY!

B & J - Las Cruces, NM
J & A - Provo, UT
J & C - San Diego, CA
K - Seattle, WA
J & J - Charlottesville, VA

Ah, yes, we are all very very

S.C.A.T.T.E.R.E.D!

1 comment:

Lauralee said...

Here's my rundown:
B&Y in Port Hueneme, California
D&L in North Vancouver, BC, Canada
D in Vancouver, BC, Canada
A in Las Vegas, NV
But happily I have one in Logan, the son with my 5 grandchildren!

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!