7.22.2013

Mighty Change of Heart (NOT About Religion)


A couple of years ago, my neighbors spent a lot of money on a fad weight-loss program.  They - husband and wife - looked fantastic!  They each got an entire new wardrobe.  

Now, they are both back to what they were before the diet began; they are both large, particularly the wife.  They just didn't have the energy, will, disposition and DESIRE to really change their lifestyle and eating habits.


About a year ago, my friend, Andrea, hired an organizing guru to help her in her home.  She told me how helpful Riche had been in setting up a very messy, disorganized room.  She loved it.

Well, the house and Andrea's life are back to what it was before she spent the big bucks...totally disorganized, cluttered.  She just didn't have the energy, will, disposition, and most of all, the real DESIRE in her heart to change.

I can so relate to both of these scenarios.

You see, there are areas of my life that I really want to change.  But, I don't.

I don't have the energy, the will, the disposition, and the real DESIRE to make that leap of faith to ACTUALLY CHANGE in my heart.

It is not easy.  It takes energy, vigilance, determination, WORK, but most of all it takes a MIGHTY CHANGE OF HEART.  And, that is what most people are not willing to have happen.

Including moi.

No comments:

Birthday Week with the GIRLS! IN Other Words; FUN TIMES in Santa Fe, New Mexico!

  Not in the right order, but whatever the order, it was SO FUN!  Just a great time.