9.13.2014

FOCUSED!

It took me a lot of years to figure RAH out.

And, by that I mean the nature of his personality.

But, when I finally figured it out;

I nailed it.

He's a FOCUSED person.

A few years ago, he decided to write a couple of books on some early pioneers and early history.

He lasered in and that was his FOCUS for that year.

Everything he talked about, every trip he took, almost every conversation was FOCUSED on his project.

After that, it was music.  

Last summer, it was working on the yard.

This summer, it was on catching the Kokanee salmon.

Again, with laser-like focus, he works on one over-riding theme.

He has focused on jewelry making, yard work, building a home, music, designing software for his classes, fishing, writing a guitar lesson book, family history, photography....

He's a man of MANY, MANY TALENTS.

Just - 

NOT ALL AT ONCE!

No comments:

Grandkids...How I LOVE Them!

 Lola Halsey - one year old birthday!