9.29.2014

Weekly Adventures with the Sunbeams

Lesson: LOVE - we should love everyone, even people who treat us badly.

Children listen, participate in game, enjoy book on Ipad of Heber J Grant and the red coat which he gave away.

Closing prayer over, waiting for parents to come…

M says as she waves her LOVE handout: “I love everybody, but my cousin C…I HATE my cousin….I put a hex on her!  She spits water at me.”

(A 4 year old knows about putting a hex on someone?!?!??!?  I’m still laughing at that!)

I respond: “You should love her, even if she spits at you….just ask her nicely to quit.”

“I HATE her.”

So much for the lesson on LOVE to the 4 year olds.



1 comment:

Inklings said...

I teach the Sunbeams also. They are hilarious.

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!