9.20.2014

I Should Have Asked More Questions.....

Like these:

to my mother:

Where did you get this lovely goblet set?

How did you happen to come by this marvelous German tea set?

What is the story behind all your lovely figurines that you got while living in Europe?

What frightened you the most about your stay in Germany right after the war?

(There are many more, but that's just a sampling!)

to my grandmother on my father's side:

How did your two siblings die so young?

How was it to marry your teacher?

What was it like to grow up in your home being the eldest with so many siblings?

to my grandmother on my mother's side:

What do you remember MOST about my dear mother?

to my father:

What was it like living in Post-WWII Germany?

What was your most frightening flying experience?

You were a successful attorney; would you do it all over again?

Oh, I wish I knew these answers.

No comments:

Birthday Week with the GIRLS! IN Other Words; FUN TIMES in Santa Fe, New Mexico!

  Not in the right order, but whatever the order, it was SO FUN!  Just a great time.