1.03.2016

Familysearch.org....

a Love/Despair Relationship!

First of all, I love familysearch.org.

But, it can be so incredibly frustrating....

take this as an example:

Totally erroneous....Dorothy Elizabeth South is NOT the mother of Sharon Tidwell; she was divorced from Frank Alton at the time of Sharon's birth.

It is things like this that leave people frustrated and just wanting to give in and give up!

People come in and change the records and it's just so frustrating.....I recently decided to not even worry about making changes or combing.

I'll just add pictures and let that be my contribution to Familysearch.org...

1 comment:

Lauralee said...

I had a terrible one today where a woman is said to have given birth to a baby girl when she was five years old. In fact there were multiple trees on Ancestry with the exact same information. Doesn't anyone use their noggin and know this can't possibly be true? You gotta wonder!

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!