1.06.2016

The Devil Made Me NOT Do It!

For the last couple of years, I've had a sort-of unwritten, unspoken goal in my head;

To go to the temple twice a month - once every other week.

Should be very easy, right?

But, so many weeks, Satan steps right up in my head and says things like:

It's raining, can't go on a rainy day.

It's really sunny, you need to work outside instead.

The floors need sweeping, better stay home and clean them.

It's windy, don't want to get your hair messed up, do you?

You need to exercise.

Better stay home and do family history.

Hey, don't you need to...........and the list goes on and on.

I'm always glad when I go.

I'm always glad to get Satan out of my head and do the right thing.

And, today, I did just that.


No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!