2.25.2009

Learning from the Kids!



"Do you know what letter this is, Justin?"

"Can you tell me what word this is, Jordan?"

"Can you write your name, Kristi?"

Well, none of that seemed very long ago, but now they are saying to me:

"Do you use Google Reader, mom?" asked Justin.

"Do you use Google Docs and Google calendar, mom?" asked Jordan.

"Are you on Facebook, mom?" asked Kristi.

How fun to have it all be reversed, and to be so well-schooled by the kids!

Thanks, Jordan, for the tips on using Google; thanks, Justin, for showing me how it all works ; and thanks Kristi, for encouraging me on computer stuff.

You are all mighty fine teachers!

1 comment:

DH said...

I'm so sorry I got lazy and have never commented on any of your blogs. I love the way you write and tell such meaningful stories. I'm so luck to have such a smart friend. Love you D

Birthday Week with the GIRLS! IN Other Words; FUN TIMES in Santa Fe, New Mexico!

  Not in the right order, but whatever the order, it was SO FUN!  Just a great time.