12.30.2009

Potato Chip Afficianado






There's always a huge debate about which tastes better:
Coke or Pepsi
What I don't get is why more people aren't arguing the taste between:


Ruffles or Lay's
Potato Chips

Well, maybe it's because there is no contest:
LAYS is the clear winner...
Ruffles may have Ridges, but they have NO TASTE.
So, LAYS, if you are looking for a spokesperson, I'm it!

Holy Cow, the jokes on me! I just learned that they are made by the very SAME company....oops, but they still taste different, and I'm sticking with Lay's!

2 comments:

Lauralee said...

I don't drink Coke or Pepsi, ever.
I don't eat potato chips, ever.
I guess this post wasn't meant for me at all.

Mrs. Olsen said...

How bout throwing some love to salt and vinegar Lay's chips? Mmmm...have you tried them?

Birthday Week with the GIRLS! IN Other Words; FUN TIMES in Santa Fe, New Mexico!

  Not in the right order, but whatever the order, it was SO FUN!  Just a great time.