12.01.2009

And It Flew Right In!


Lovely front door decor, right?

Apparently the birds think so also.

A few nights ago, I opened the door and a bird flew away from being on the wreath. I don't know who was more startled; the bird or MOI!

Last night, when I opened the door to see if I had left the water fountain on, I felt a.....something, but I couldn't say what it was.

I closed the door, went into my office, and then heard RAH exclaim:

"There's a bird in our house!' And, sure enough, there was this bird flying around our front room/kitchen area.

So, I did what any self-respecting, typical woman would do. I locked myself in the office.

RAH, the brave one, safely got the bird out.

The autumn wreath comes down TODAY!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mrs. Olsen said...

Wow! My mom had a wreath on her front door and a bird built a nest in it.

RAH saves the day!

p.s. keep the wreath.

Lauralee said...

Tippi Hedron has nothing on you! My hope is that the bird left nothing behind for you to clean up - if you catch my drift.

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!