5.18.2010

The Biggest/Worst Mistake I Ever Made Was....


"Not taking care of my diabetes....that's why I have this!" he said tapping his prosthetic leg. DR G.

"Marrying right after his first wife died....he hadn't had time to grieve, and she was still perfect to him. Also quitting my full-time job at the church office building. I did both at the same time....dumb mistake." EL

"Following the advice of my neighbor (who was a cement man), that it wouldn't freeze; then pouring cement, and it froze...now there are big chunks in the sidewalk." RT

"Marrying the wrong person." SK

"Paying twenty five dollars for a lousy haircut....well, maybe that's not exactly the biggest mistake I've ever made, but it was definitely a dumb one!" VT

"Tattooing my husband's name on my right upper arm....he's a jerk, and his name is emblazoned on there forever!" FM

"Letting myself gain so much weight!" GL

"Thinking I could make $$$$ in the stock market." SV
"When I was about 12, I was teasing this kid, and he punched me - hard - right in the stomach...it totally startled me!" SS

Mistakes, we all make them....but, do we learn something from it, and turn it into a valuable lesson, or just make the same ones over again?????

No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!